Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hello FIVE!

It's my birthday breakfast. I love feeling super special!  Did I tell you that Mommy bought me the best helium balloons ever. I got a Minnie Mouse one that sings when you tap it.  How cool is that?




Presents?  This day keeps getting better and better!


Wahoo.  Paint my own horsies and dinosaurs.  Daddy sure knows what I like.

Apparently, so does Mommy.  She hooked me up with a make up kit full of lip gloss and eye shadow and sparkly blush.


I was so super happy that my mini giraffe was able to enjoy a great breakfast too.


Of course Mommy wanted snuggles on my birthday!

Here I am in all my glory.

How cool is it that Daddy is home for my birthday breakfast. He has to fly out tonight so that's why we had birthday dinner last night.

Mommy is all about pictures so you can imagine what she is like on birthdays.  Yeppers, she makes us take lots of pictures!

Oh my goodness.  I look totally different as a fiver year old.


Don't believe me?  Check out a side by side.  I'm four on the left and five on the right.  Woah!



Therapy dogs?  Just about the only dogs that don't totally freak Christina out.


Me?  I'm right up in the puppy's grill.  I'm in the pink and white flowered dress. Can you find me?

 You know what's cool?  I can wear this headband all day and no one will think I'm weird.  Check out this cool art kit. I can make paint stickers.  Way cool!







And beautiful jewelry from Great Grandma Alberta's collection.  How special.

Scarves from Great Grandma Alberta?  Even better.


Aunt Lissa and Uncle Brandon sent me a ballerina book!


Dancing piggies from Aunt Helen and Uncle Bob?  Dance away!
Aunt Travis and Aunt Holley sent me my unicorn.  I love it!

Grandma Carol and Grandpa Frank sent me a beach bucket and stickers!


Behold cherry tomatoes from our garden!

Of course we had to have a special dinner for my birthday. Yes, I am Teddy's Diner for dinner and yes I am wearing my birthday headband.  Wouldn't you on your birthday?


Christina is stoked to have a grilled cheese sandwich on a school night!

And of course I need ice cream on my birthday. Gil and Bert's is the best in town!

One last perfect picture to cap off the most perfect 5th birthday ever!




No comments: