Wednesday, July 24, 2013

False Alarm

I told you it was going to happen. As soon as I learned what a french braid is, I learned I wanted one.  Mommy tried explaining to me that she isn't that kind of Mommy. What does that mean?

While she was tending to Christina, this happened.  I found my goggles and my rock guitar and turned into a minor celebrity.

Mommy's first attempt at french braids.  No side by side needed from Christina's picture yesterday.  This Momma needs some more practice.
And, it's pool play date with Olivia and Julia Wednesday.  What a great tradition!  The best part of the tradition is friends and food with magic wands. 

And silly smiles!
All was great until we got home and Christina took to writing on the walls with the sunscreen stick while Mommy unloaded the car. 

Then, while Christina was eating her green beans she announced she had to poop. 
Mommy said, "For real?"
Christina said, "No."

Then, we hopped in the shower and Christina said she had to poop again so very wet Burts got out of the shower for her to poop but it was another false alarm.

Then, Mommy canceled all diaper and wipe subscriptions on her Amazon account and passed out from sheer exhaustion.
Good night.

No comments: