Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jump Jump ON The Moon!

Daddy is going to be super dee duper mad when he reads this post, but I am so super dee duper proud of him for losing 35 pounds.  That's Samantha!  We played while Mommy and Daddy cleaned out their closets.


Then we girls headed out for a stroll and convinced Mommy we needed a rest.  On the swings!


And I rocked the swings. I don't fall off anymore, since I learned not to let go the hard way.


Back home Samantha wanted a snack.


So did Lulu.
And Samantha put a doll's dress on Daddy's head.  Ha!
It was so funny that I wanted to do it too!


Then I tried Samantha's goggles for quality control purposes, of course.


And then I finished my first super big girl puzzle and celebrated the Burt way by jumping on it.

Samantha joined in the celebration.

I love my family!

No comments: