Wednesday, July 17, 2013

George Is My Friend

Doesn't everyone get dressed up for school?  By dress up I mean with lipstick.  Is there any other kind of dress up when you're two and Daddy travels during the week?

As soon as we got home we got our pool bag and headed over to the swim club. We met Olivia and Julia  for a play date on this super hot day.  I am so excited that Julia is my friend.  She used to do Little Gym with me until I stopped.  Now I have play dates with her!
Samantha wanted more lipstick.
Until we found snacks.  We're all about the snacks.

Guess what?  Samantha found a four leaf clover?  I'm not sure what that means except Mommy was super happy for her lucky duck.


After a great day at the pool I got a boo boo.  Curious George made it all better.  Love you George!


No comments: