Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Tale Of Two Dates

We split up today.  Daddy wanted to spend time with us this week, just not together.  So, he took Samantha to Sesame Place and they did this.

Eat yummy pizza.

Snuggle.
Wear their clothes inside out.  A classic Daddy move, according to Mommy...
Lost a height contest with Big Bird.
Hugged an old friend.

Bounced her socks off.

In style.
Snuggled with Daddy again.

And, finally, ate a granola bar on the ride home.


Me?  I checked out Crumbs!

With yummy Mr. Almond milk.

Cupcakes with sprinkles.  SPRINKLES!!!


They taste better all over my face.


What is trip to Freehold without a ride on the carousel?
"I NEED to ride," I declared and it worked.

One happy camper!

This is my favorite horse!

Then we went to the money rides that we never put money in.  They are still fun!
See?

But they get better when an only child gets on the ride and snookers a quarter out of their parents.  Score!


No comments: