Saturday, July 13, 2013

Party Time!

Christina woke up super early and met Mommy in the kitchen.  Mommy heard her pitter pattering down the stairs and went up from the basement.  Christina sternly reprimanded her.
"I woke up by myself and you were downstairs. That wasn't right." 
Then she sang her colors song. "Look who's wearing pink today, flamingo is."

When I woke up, I declared it party time!
Don't all good parties start in a tunnel?
Literally!
You might have heard, but we like to throw parties.  We tried to have my birthday party at the swim club, but the weather didn't make it easy on us.  It rained, it cleared up, it rained, it cleared up. It was so super confusing that we moved the party to our house at the last minute and Mommy bought water balloons and called it a poor man's pool.  She is so super funny, isn't she?

Christina didn't mind the last minute change because she still got pizza.

Emily, Mira and Lauren at the picture wall!
Happy birthday to me!
Hooray!
Mommy and Christina love me very much!
Water balloon fight time!
Go!
Chrissy hid in the cabin.
Emily ended up in the bucket.
I ended up upside down.
Robert and Christina had a blast in the cabin.

I'm so embarrassed.  Guess who announced she had to poop in the middle of my party and brought her potty to the foyer and pooped in front of everyone?

Then she played doctor to make sure Daddy is in tip top shape.
So sorry to see you go, Emily.
Ack, guess who got stuck in the bucket?
Silly Chrissy!


I had such a good day I didn't want it to end!


No comments: