Monday, July 22, 2013

Martial Arts Monday And Toothbrush Trauma

Mommy took this great picture of Alex and his Mommy and me at martial arts.  We got super big when our Mommies weren't looking!
Attention!
Wow, we are all paying attention. Hot dog.
Silly Samantha.

High block.

Low block.
Super high block.
Have you ever seen me do a perfect pushup?  Well, it's not gonna happen now. Check out this attempt.



Roar!


Don't run into me in a dark alley, okay?


Building strong muscles.



Back home, I turned into a princess riding horse taking a kitty cat on a walk with a leash while Christina lights with way with a lantern.
No, I'm not kidding. Why do you ask?
Christina was super important  to this journey.  Being in the dark without a lantern is scary.
You're not gonna believe this. I never thought to made such a bad choice.  Mommy was completely unprepared for being a Mommy when she had Christina. Guess who put her toothbrush in the toilet while Mommy was getting nighttime sippy cups?  Don't look at me!




Just to let Daddy know all hope is not lost, I made him this video telling him that I had such a good day.

No comments: