Friday, July 26, 2013

Up, Up And Away!

Samantha is having a rough day.   She is eating last night's vegetables for breakfast because she wouldn't eat them last night. Green beans.
And sweet potatoes. It went so badly that she lost tonight's field trip to the hot air balloon festival and finally finished eating them for dinner tonight.  Yikes!
Peace restored, she and Daddy played super hero princess.
See?
While Mommy and I went to the hot air balloon festival.  It took us almost two hours to get here because she forgot my little potty and it's the first time I'm out and about for hours with only porta potties and no real options to stop along the way.  Three stores and four towns later we ended up at a Walmart where we picked out an Abby Cadabby potty.

Then I dressed up as a ballerina in the Kids Section of the festival.

Super cute me.

I took someone's dolly on a walk.

Checking out the beer chair.
Sprinkler tent!

Scooby-Doo, where are you?

Jack and Mommy and me!

And over a hundred hot air balloons coming right up!
I have the best resting spot ever.

And then we played Frisbee.  Jack and I had the bestest time ever.


Frisbees make really funny hats.

Toss

Love this picture!


And we danced to the music playing by Blues Travelers. We didn't but tickets but we could hear them play. Way cool!

And this last hurrah! Best buds!

We parted ways and then I pooped in Abby Cadabby in the parking lot.  Classy, I know.  But, I'm still learning and pretty darn proud of myself.

No comments: