Tuesday, July 09, 2013

The End Of An Era- See Ya Later, FOUR!

After what seems like a lifetime, I am bidding adieu to the age of four.  It was a good year.  I learned a lot, snuggled a lot, loved a lot, laughed a lot, cried and fussed too much but thank Mommy and Daddy for not keeping track of those minor things.

When I came home from school, I walked into a picture perfect birthday celebration.  I can't believe my family did all of this for me.  Yes, I'm still four but Daddy has to fly out of town tomorrow so we are having my birthday celebration tonight and then birthday breakfast tomorrow.  Hey, a girl only turns five once!



Here is the other side.


Wow, I am a vision!


Families don't get better than mine!
Here I am at the photo wall. I take a picture of my last day being four and will take a picture on my first day of being five and see how much older I got overnight.  It's a Burt tradition!

Up close.  I better not have any wrinkles tomorrow!


What family tradition is complete without sisters?

My Daddy and sister.  I'm in love. So is Mommy.


And my birthday video.  I can't wait to watch this when I'm thirty and super de duper old!

No comments: