Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fancy French Braids Find The Cheese

Miss Sahdna made the most beautiful french braid for Christina.
See? Super dee dooper pretty.

Froggy and I hope that Mommy will be able to learn how to make me a french braid.

We got in the car and Mommy surprised us with a special play with Kesley and Dylan at Chuck E Cheese.   Christina jumped right on the carousel. I'm peeking out from behind her. Can you see me?

Here I am!
Christina is so comfortable riding that she doesn't even to look in front of her.  Don't drive like that!

Big horsie!





Christina wanted a turn too.




Woah, check out what we got as a snack.  I need more play dates like this in my life.
Christina is too busy eating to agree with words but her chocolate stained mouth says it all.


Kesley and I had so much fun on this ride that we didn't want to get off.

We used a lot of tokens on this great ride.
What a great play date with Harmony friends who will end up in our same high school.  What a small world that is super dee dooper sweet to me!

Back home we played hair salon in the bath. Just call me Stylist Samantha.

No comments: