Tuesday, July 16, 2013

NYC, NYC!!


Guess what?  We got to stay home from school today and Miss Brenda and her family drove all the way up from Washington DC from Florida just to have treats with us.  Well, not exactly, but it sure sounds way better when I tell it my way.

Christina and Angelique hung out in a stoop waiting for our spot in line for a chance to pick out super yummy treats from Carlos' Bakery.  The store is on a tv show that I haven't seen before but Angelique told us all about it and look at how excited Christina is!
Oops.  Mommy really needs to get me biker shorts!
Giovanni is my new bestest friend from Florida.  He is super nice and talks a lot and helps me with my sunglasses.

It was kinda funny because Christina and Angelique were happy just sitting there out of the sun while Giovanni and I were chit chattering away. I asked him to move up to New Jersey but he told me that his Mommy said no. What's up with that?

See, I told you we went to the real deal.
And might have gotten the real deal yelled at for standing on the counter ledge. We just wanted to see the treats.  Geez!
Then, in a moment of heat induced insanity, Mommy agreed to take us into NEW YORK CITY!!!!
Here we are on the PATH train!



This is amazing. Our first time in New York City and I get to go with my new bestest friend who needs to move to New Jersey!

So, Mommy was all cool and texted her friend for pizza place advice. Note to self, don't listen to Mommy.  That place closed down two years ago.  Onto Bryant Park where we sat down on the dirty ground and Mommy called Emily's Daddy.  Note to self, he has NO IDEA about any pizza place, closed or open!  So, we hiked it uptown to Times Square where Mommy marched us into the Police Station and stated that we were going to have an emergency if we couldn't find a sit down pizza place in the next five minutes.

And that is the true story of how we ended up at Johns watching a movie while waiting for yummy pizza and pasta. New York City is amazing.  I want to go back tomorrow.
On the way back we found this little piece of heaven.The last time we had these cupcakes Aunt Holley drove two hours round trip to get them for us.   Yummy!
On the way back we took a cab to the subway.  It was during this cab ride that my dingbat of a sister opened the cab door WHILE WE WERE DRIVING!  Mommy was so mad and happy at the same time.Yikes!

Once she reached down into her belly and brought her heart back up to where it belongs, we had fun waiting for the train. Christina let Miss Brenda hold her.  I think it's because Miss Brenda sings her songs in Spanish on the phone and tells us what the weather is in Florida when we call her on our way home from Harmony.


Cheese!


Doesn't everyone take silly pictures on the subway?


We had so much fun with our special guests and can't wait for them to come back really soon!  Or, we can wait for them to invite us to their house so we can visit princesses too.  I sure hope they read our blog and take hints!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giovanni & Angelique loved it!