Saturday, August 17, 2013

Beach Bound

Samantha comes up with the bestest dress up outfits ever. She is super duper creative.
I'm only two but I think I have some great outfits too.  What do you think?
Mommy wanted us to get ready for the week and asked me when I was going to poop.
I told her, "within an hour."

Then I wanted to make a video for Aunt Holley.  I miss her!



And then I pooped.

And then we went to Seven President's Beach.  Mommy even went.  She isn't a fan of the beach.  Too sunny and beachy she says.
But she is always there for me to snuggle with.
Grandpa Cal, Daddy and Samantha love the beach!
I want to play too!
Yes, hold my hand please.
Woah, the water sure is cold.
After an afternoon of building sand castles, walking the beach, playing in the surf and having lunch under our beach umbrella, we kiddos sure had a blast but were ready to call it.

Remember how much I love Mommy snuggles.  They are always a surefire winner in my book.


And then we crashed on the car ride home.  Back home, we showed Mommy how Daddy taught us to jump from the couches. Totally unsafe and totally fun!


What fun to share all these adventures with Grandma Joanie and Grandpa Cal!
Tickle fest, here we are!
And my sister is in heaven.

Samantha asked Mommy why she is always taking pictures.

To capture moments like this, she says.

No comments: