Monday, August 12, 2013

Faceplant Central

I can't believe summer is almost over and with that wraps up martial arts.Thank goodness Mommy comes to visit me and takes pictures so we can remember these great times.
Hiya!

If Mommy weren't here, I'm not sure you would believe this doozy if I just told you about it.




On the way home, we opted for an impromptu dinner with Emily and Robert.  And apple juice with markers. 
What would life be without pink sunglasses?
Yeah, she totally got yelled at.  Guess who (not me!) took the brown marker and put it down the umbrella stand and is lost forever. Do you  know how wrong that it?  Now I'll never be able to make bears with our car art kit.  Grrr.

We made do with the other markers.


Christina looked at Robert during dinner and said, "I love you, Robert."
He didn't even look up and replied, "Alright."

Oh, boy.

No comments: