Sunday, August 11, 2013

Large And In Charge

Doesn't everyone get dressed in the hallway, wearing purple sunglasses?  You don't?  You have no idea what you're missing.


Really, purple sunglasses and Ariel undies totally make my day.


While I was upstairs, Samantha and Daddy danced in the kitchen to some song about a gigolo.
It's one of their favorite songs.

They love it!

Totally dressed for the day, I went downstairs to accessorize.
And play ball with my dinosaur.

Rock on!



Sister snuggle session!

We then broke for breakfast, I asked for yogurt and a soy hot dog.  Mommy looked at me all weird but said yes. Then Samantha asked for ABBA Gold to listen to while eating and Mommy glowed.

Mommy's glow stopped after breakfast when she and Samantha worked on a 300 piece puzzle and I ripped a piece in two for fun and made it a 301 piece puzzle.  Mommy was so mad at me!!! After yelling and a timeout, she calmed down.

Mommy made us put clothes on, so we picked princess dresses and headed outside for some play time.

Outside our property line we have to be semi presentable, so I donned a dress and tiara while Christina opted for a dress and sunhat.  Step on!

No comments: