Monday, August 05, 2013

Teddy Bear Picnic

Something weird happened this morning. Mommy woke up and took a shower BEFORE SCHOOL. This never happens. I looked up at her and asked, "why are you bootyful?"

Turns out Mommy got a new job and had to go to the office this morning. Woah. This is totally weird. I thought she brought me to school and hung out at home all day, watching tv and folding laundry. She has a life? Weird.

At school, Miss Nandita threw us a teddy bear picnic.  I'm in heaven with my panda bear from Grandma Carol.   We got my panda bear when we went to the zoo by Grandma Carol's house, uh-huh.

I'm ready for my snack!
When we got home, I went up to Mommy and asked, "Are you a Burt?"
Mommy said, "no."
I said, "okay. You're a Grandpa Frank" and walked away.

Then Daddy called and Samantha took the phone and said, "what are you up to tonight, Daddy?"

No comments: