Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pear Paradise

Mommy saw on Facebook that Terhune Orchards was having a pear festival and Mommy knew that this was just the sort of event that would be up our alley.  So, we hopped in the car and went on a field trip and found ourselves in pear paradise.
Hey, Mommy made it in a picture!

Pearfect!

Picking pears!

Samantha too!

Just Grandpa and me!

Well, almost!
Grandma wanted to share in the fun. Great idea Grandma Joanie!
Girl power!
It's a family adventure!

Grandpa Cal helped Samantha get the perfect pear that brushed the skyline.



What a great day!


Superstar Samantha!
And then we had to make a quick stop at Wegmans, princess style.

Did you know that Mommy is totally in love with my pig tails?

And I wanted to try our pears.
Shake my little butt.  Shake my little butt!
Don't we all shake our butts?  So, I might have skipped naps today and even spit in my bed (don't ask) for fun.

What's a day without swinging in our pjs?

Super high Samantha!


But I want to go on the big girl swing!

Really!
Now!

After much activity, it was time to snuggle with Mommy.

That always does the trick!
And sometimes, like now, she even lets me push the buttons and take my own picture!


Grandpa and Samantha totally love Super Why!

What an absolutely pearfect day! Well, not for Mommy since I banned naps and made it to 8:45pm.  Mommy said something about needing a bottle of port and a quiet closet. What's that all about?

No comments: