Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Birthday To... Me?

Nothing better than starting the day off with a perfect walk on Main Street. Grandma Joanie put a flower in my hair and I think it looks beautiful.

I rediscovered this beautiful headband and Mommy let me wear it. 
And Christina wanted to wear it too.



And then Cousin Derek came for lunch. Yummy! 

And we sneaked in a few family pictures.

Snug as a bug in a rug!

Cheese!

And the headband has returned!
And we met Grandma Joanie's friend from when she was a kid just like us.  We went to a great restaurant in Princeton.  They had french fries.

And I wore my headband. Why do people keep asking me if it's my birthday?


While the grownups talked and talked, we went went to the grassy area and watched other people run around.

Until Mommy suggested we get Bent Spoon.  It's so yummy that Christina will lick the bowl clean!
And then we ran around.



Yeppers, we love to be outside!





No comments: