Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Turf!

Mommy and Mr. Dean went to breakfast at Blue Rooster while Daddy and us girls went for a walk on Main Street.

By walk, I mean for a ride in the fire truck!


Vroom, vroom!

Cheese face, Samantha!
Then, Daddy and Mr. Dean had to scoot.  Mommy took us to Sesame Place with Mira and Rohan. Mira and Samantha are such good friends!

Just like Mommy and me!
Cheese faces!
We went with Mr. Wade on the the duck ride and it freaked Rohan out so we settled down at the water park.  Once he figured it out, Rohan had a (water) blast!
Of course, Samantha did too!

Me?  Didn't look back for Mommy at all. This is my turf!

And I like it!
Mommy, no need to come closer. I've got this!
But you can zoom to get a close up of happy!
After that, we went to Count's Castle and Mr. Wade didn't know the secret.  Don't stand under the bucket.  So, we got totally soaked, wet, cold, and shivery.

We hightailed it to Elmo's World Show and settled down to some selfies.


More our speed.

Rocking during the show.
Besties!


I'm still in shock that Mr. Dean actually turned down an invitation to meet Elmo!  

No comments: