Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ring, Ring!

What does an artistic girl do on a Saturday morning?  Well, if Mommy's in a good mood, then you paint!
Can't see what it is?  A horse.  Daddy got it for me for my birthday!

Christina watched.
And then I made a card for Uncle Bob's birthday.  I did it all by myself without any help spelling at all!
I made a castle with flags.
And then drew him some ducks.
While Christina went on a bug catching adventure.
And then we sneaked away upstairs and jumped and jumped and jumped.
Wahoo!

Now this is what Saturdays are made for!


And then Daddy and his personal shopper (that's us!) went in search of the most perfect presents for Mommy's birthday.  No, we can't tell you what we picked but she is going to love it!
Oh, and Daddy napped and Mommy wanted to run to the store and I wanted to stay home.  So, I practiced dialing her phone number on the phone and sent her on her way.

I might have called her seven times in five minutes and then I took a break from calling her because Daddy woke up and smiled at how grown up I am becoming.

No comments: