Friday, August 09, 2013

Fun To The Max!

In honor of my very last Harmony field trip, like, forever, we went to the very new PJ's Pankcake House.  Guess what?  It rocked and there was no metered parking, so I'm pretty sure I've got this in the bag.  Mommy is totally going to let us come back here again.  I'm thinking after my acting classes.

So, Mommy's request was that we smile and look at the camera at the same time.  Sadly, this was the best we could do in a brand new restaurant that had silverware and sugar packets within arm's reach on the table. 

But, we sure loved the pancakes!

And then, off to Harmony for a bus ride with Zihan and Emily for our bowling field trip.

Besties!


Champion bowler, right here!

So long as you don't actually expect the ball to knock down pins. I'm way too nice for that.  I prefer my ball to gently tap the pins and let the pins decide if they want to snuggle the ground in the quest for me to earn points.
Those pins?  They preferred staying straight up to the sky.  Oh,  well.


Ready to get you, laser tag player!

I rocked laser tag.  It might had something to do with Mommy joining my team last minute and crushing the other team.  Then it was off to the motorcycle track with Emily.  We both won!


My Mommy loves my focus.  She thinks that I ended up with all the focus allotted to the Burt Girls and that is why Christina is a wild child, but I digress.


Emily and I moved our friendly competition to the car racetrack.

And the water competition.


And, with competition forgotten, we embraced the last moments of this memorable morning with a pizza and juice lunch.  Ah, the life!

That can only get better with a Mommy Samantha snuggle on the bus ride home.  This snuggle has been one of my favorite school field trip traditions.


And, then when Mommy returned this afternoon to pick me up she found us completely engrossed in the best pinata smashing party ever.  Which means that we were blindfolded and couldn't break open that fish for anything in the world.  After a solid 15 minutes cheering each of us on, Miss Alex finally relented and broke open the little swimmer with her hands and we rushed to get the treats only to find raisins. Ha!


Emily's turn!



Cheering our friends on.
My turn.

Spinning to disorient me.

So turned about that Miss Alex had to guide me back to the fishy.

And, even with the support, I still had trouble smacking the fishy.
I'm going to get you!
Ha!
Cheering that I made contact even if I didn't knock the fishy down. It's the little things.

And then I snuggled with my very bestie.


Nothing beats a sister bond.


Both of us cheering our friends on.



Back home we got in our finest and paraded around the back patio.







Until we got hungry!

No comments: