Thursday, August 01, 2013

Hoppy Day To You!

I love making art.  Check out my bunny rabbits. They are all a happy family. 
And these are my beautiful flowers in a garden with rain clouds and a sun.  Yeah, it's my art project so I can make it do whatever I want.
On the way home, we decided to go to the library.  Christina was being Christina, so Mommy said, "Christina, what are you doing?"
"I just playing around."
We checked out some great books and then had awesome teamwork carrying the books to the car.
Christina is such a pain.  No, really.  You want to know what she does now?  She calls Daddy "Dad" and that makes him so mad that he started calling her "Chris".


I'm way better.  I call him Daddy and watch him curl around my tiny, tiny pinkie.  Sucker!
Love you, too, Mommy!

No comments: