Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Big Changes A Happening!

After a brief Samantha stop on the picture rock, I have some news to share with you.


Love her crazy hair in the wind!


In honor of a super special day, I celebrated with munchkins.

You ready for it?  The big news?  Want to know what it is? Have I kept you waiting long enough?
Today I went to my new big girl classroom! 
I'm a certified pre-schooler!


A crown lovin' pre-schooler.  Hot dog!

 
Samantha rocked her veggies and wanted to send Daddy a video to share the good news.



Of course I rocked my veggies, so here's another video Daddy!



And, in honor of our special company coming tomorrow, a video!




We love special visitors!


We then opted to skip baths (we took one last night) and headed to Main Street for some quality time and great story sharing time.  Who needs to be clean when you can sneak in some sister bonding time?

Back home, Mommy came upstairs and found sister team work in action.  Samantha helped me slip on my princess pjs.  I have the best sister ever!


No comments: