Monday, August 19, 2013

End Of A Martial Arts Era

Grandpa Cal can push me so high that my toes can touch Mars.  No kidding!

Mars, I'm on my way!

Mommy, save my dinner for me. It's going to be awhile until I'm back on earth!
Christina was a bit more gentle on the baby swing.
Then she did the airplane, baby style.

She then checked out the baby slide.
Come on down, Chrissy.
Don't climb back up, silly billy.

Onward and upward, troublemaker.

Can you see now why Christina gets yelled at a lot?
She is always doing stuff she isn't supposed to do.
And she's pretty good at it to boot.
Almost there. Rock on, Christina!


Yeah!

Me?  I try not to get in trouble when grandparents are in town.

Except when they are shielding me from Mommy's stern looks.

And before we knew it, time for my very last martial arts class.  Mommy may (definitely) shed a tear. 
Push up central!

Army crawl all around.



You know you've been waiting for it, so here it goes.


Yes, it's me in all my Burt glory.


I'm made for martial arts.

So excited that Daddy was here to share this special day with me.

And stinky too!

Of course Mommy wouldn't miss it for the world.

Mommy has been to almost all of my lessons, even from last summer.  Love, love my special cheerleader.  She makes me so happy and feel so special everyday.  I love you, Mommy!

Mommy had a great idea to celebrate all these special events this week with a special dinner at Macaroni Grill.  Grandpa Cal and I share a love of bread, bread and more bread. Yummy!


And then someone got silly with selfies. 

Cheese (in Christina's mouth!)
Two scary girls.

Love, love
Mommy and Daddy!
Kisses!
Big kisses.
While we waited for dinner, I made a beautiful princess.  Rapunzel with long hair and a pretty dress and pink crown.

And, introducing our new frog, Henry.


No comments: