Sunday, August 04, 2013

Rainbow Princess

While Mommy cleans the breakfast dishes, we dress up.  Today, I am a Rainbow Princess.
And Christina is Rapunzel without the wig.  The wig scares her.  How can she be such a scaredy cat?
After I had to tone it down, I carefully selected a few of my favorite necklaces and a rainbow scarf, of course.
Christina didn't want to miss out on the picture wall, so she grabbed her magic wand, her purple pumps and her tea basket and gave us her best sideways smile!
Right about now is when Christina started fussing that she wanted Daddy.  Mommy explained to her that he was outside making the brick pavers pretty so weeds won't grow.  They talked for awhile and Christina continued insisting she wanted her Daddy.  Mommy asked her what she would say to Daddy if he came inside and she said.....
"I want my Mommy!"

No comments: