Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thrilling Thursday

Well, it's here. My very last day at Harmony and I'm happy, sad, freaked, thrilled all rolled into my belly.

Mommy made me oatmeal with banana. It's one of my favorite breakfasts. Yummy!

And, the perfect dress for my last day of school.
And a special video for Daddy. Since he can't be here for my talent show, I am giving him a sneak peek!



Last drop off at Harmony EVER.  Ack!

Here is the program.
Here I am next to Andrew, Mira and Emily getting ready to sing our lungs out!

And, go!



Yay!


Christina's class isn't allowed to perform since they're babies.  But, she is the best cheerer onerer ever.

See what I mean? Christina and Rohan are cheering Mira and me on.
This smile makes me super duper happy!
And after the talent show Lauren, Mira, Emily and I tried to get a picture to celebrate our final day at Harmony.  Turns out it's physically impossible to get a decent picture with all four girls looking and smiling at the camera at the same time.  Good thing it's the actual moments that make the memories and not the pictures taken that are so super duper special.
See what I mean?  You can't buy hugs like this!
Or dancing like this. Go Mira!

And then I shared our picture rock tradition with Emily and Mira.


And then we went to where else but Ruby Tuesdays?  We were so lucky to get our own table!  We prepped our moms by telling them that the purpose of us going to Ruby Tuesday's is to make nine thousand bathroom trips, not to eat.  Hooray!


Now this is how to end an amazing five year ride! Thanks for all the special friends and moments that I'll remember forever!

Em and I decided we should sneak a trip to Gil and Berts in to end this amazing day on a sugar high.  And it was worth it all!

Back home, Mommy and I sneaked in a special snuggle with Puzzles.
And this is one of Mommy's favorite moments today.

Mommy mentioned that we are getting new bathrooms and I immediately asked if she was going to make my bathroom smaller.

No comments: