Friday, August 30, 2013

Hiya Ben!

So, we woke up super duper early and headed to Connecticut for a special play date with a.... prairie dog?
Samantha had an up close and personal!
No, we didn't drive all this way for a prairie dog, silly.  We drove up to see Ben!
Here I am!
Seems like this is so Samantha with her big move to kindergarten.

And me too.  Remember I'm going to preschool next week!


We love all the anmemals!


Mommy fell in love with the otters.  Wonder why?


We're riding a polar bear?


And a lion?


And a horse?

This is a great zoo!
Girl power!

Samantha loves this leash.  She and Ben get to run and run and run and laugh and laugh and laugh!


Mommy, can I jump in the water fountain?
No?  Then Samantha said back to the horse!

And then I found the peacocks.  Super cute, right?

After lunch, we knew it was time to head back home cuz Ben needed a nap and we had to get home and see our Daddy.

I wanted a big hug and wasn't going to take no for an answer.
I mean it!
Gotcha, cutie!!

Ah, special girl moment in action.

And on the way home we actually passed Newark airport as Daddy's plane was landing. We saw his plane land.  Way cool!

And even cooler?  We got home and Samantha found a special letter.  It was tricky to wait for Daddy but so worth it so he could be a part of her special moment.

She found out her teacher!


See?


I felt left out, so I hopped into Mommy's lap for an impromptu snuggle.

Still can't see it?
Wahoo!
Oh, and Samantha then informed us that the West Wing was wrong, it's really called West Windsor.. Mommy and Daddy laughed when she wasn't looking but I saw them!

No comments: