Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Mommy let me go to school in my bathing suit. Why didn't we start this earlier in the summer. Wearing my bathing suit means lots of water play. Hooray!

And, of course we needed a picture rock moment to remember my very last Tuesday at Harmony.

And then it was art sampler day with Ms. Katie Truk.   With the help of water color crayons I made flowers and with black paint and straws I made the stems. Mommy was super duper impressed, but it's just another day for me in art sampler class.  I am so glad that Mommy discovered the art center that is just down the street from our house.
Mommy headed to dinner at Aaron's house.  Aaron is going to be in kindergarten at Cranbury School too.  I got a babysitter but Mommy got to hang out with lots of Mommies and also meet with my tee ball coach.  My tee ball coach told all the Mommies that in her 23 years coaching that I was one of the most memorable because I wore pink dresses, pink tutus and a pink helmet to practice and games.


No comments: