Monday, January 26, 2009

Adventures At Home

Today Mommy was feeling much better, but was still in recovery mode. Left to my own devices it became increasingly clear to both of us that I am getting good at scooting around. I'm starting to figure out the crawling thing, especially when my target is hot liquids or electronics.

I got HiB and Prevnar shots this morning and took them like a champ. Once I know I'm finished getting needles jabbed in my, as the nurse said "chunky", thighs then I stop crying.

We came home and both took two hour naps. Yay for naps!

Most of the last two days has been filled with me having to entertain myself. This has involved blowing raspberries all day long. Oh, and crossing yet another milestone. Mommy puts the Boppy behind me when I'm sitting by myself and she's popping into another room. Something about avoiding head injuries. I digress. Anywhosits, I fell backwards onto my Boppy. This time I managed to pull myself back up to a sitting position!


Here I am blowing raspberries.



I crack myself up!



Here I am midway back up to a sitting position.



I'm that good.



High 5 from Mommy. Weirdo!





Oh, Mommy talked to the doctor tonight and we agreed that grains suck. No more for a couple of weeks so I can focus on actually liking my solid foods experiences. I might be the first kid to go to kindergarten with a bottle for snacks. Yikes!

Daddy is taking the red eye back from Seattle and coming home for a quick shower before heading to the office for a full day of meetings. I went to bed extra early tonight in hopes that I'll be up and finished with my bottle when he comes home and we can sneak in some play time!

No comments: