Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm a Chiquita Banana

Mommy braved solids again last night and gave me bananas. No puking. Phew!


Tonight she was getting dinner ready and decided to plop me in my new blue Bumbo (not what Daddy calls it!) and let me play with a bowl of bananas on my own. Since she tortured me before, I decided that I would go to town. I enjoyed eating the bananas and making full use of artistic expression.


Oh, Mommy called Daddy and said I was a disgusting mess. He said that she always exaggerates. Once he came home he apologized to Mommy and agreed that I am truly one gross baby! Check out my adventures below.


But first. Here is my "Welcome 2009" picture.





I'm feeding myself quite well if I do say so myself.





Have you seen my bowl?



Pictures just don't seem to do this adventure justice. Check out the video clip.




Oh, yeah. Daddy came home and dunked me right in the tub. Dinner will have to wait until things stop sticking to me.

No comments: