Friday, January 30, 2009

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

Besides me, you ask? I'm talking about the coolest present I received recently. Mommy took awhile to set it up, but once she did I couldn't stop playing with it all day. What is it? A parent's torture device. Yep, a muscial table!

Slide the trombone and the table counts to ten. What fun!



Mommy put the legs on the table, so I have to stand to use it. Sneaky Mommy! Somehow I've learned how to balance myself while leaning against the table. When I forget to hold on I find myself on wobbly legs. But I don't fall down!


The greatest thing about this table is that it makes music and lights up when I move the pieces or push buttons. And, it never gets tired of singing my favorite song - the abc's. By the time Mommy has sung it to me five or six times I swear there are a whole lot less letters in the alphabet. Guess she won't be my pre-school teacher!

That afternoon Mommy was searching for some receipts and wanted to safely discard the ones with her credit card number. Since the shredder was downstairs she did the next best thing.

Human drooler and receipt destroyer at your service.



When Daddy came home he played with me at the muscial table. He then took two Motrin. Wonder if I had anything to do it his headache :)



Thursday morning Mommy gave me apples. They aren't so bad afterall. I'm even learning to open my mouth instead of her shoving that darned spoon between my pursed lips.


It's over. Smile!

No comments: