Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daddy and Me Weekend, Day Three

I let Daddy get a little sleep last night, but he was still tired and hoping for some alone time today. Turns out I'm a high maintenance baby. Can you believe that Daddy doesn't think that I have a right to be walked all over the house for hours on end? Unbelievable! It seems I was a tiny bit in shock that Mommy had left me for so long that I had a minor panic attack and was afraid Daddy was going to ditch me as well. To ease my concerns, I had Daddy carry me around or play with me. All day.

Some of my favorite games to play with Daddy are the hokey pokey and rolling off Daddy, rolling back on Daddy. Mommy tries to imitate Daddy but just can't seem to get it quite right. He has the patented touch that isn't easily replicated.

When Mommy came home she decided to ruin my good mood and tone of the weekend with some nasty cereal. Check out my rebellious hair. Daddy and I worked on it all day to surprise Mommy when she came home.

Here I am, happy as a clam before eating any solids. Yep, I'm STANDING in my high chair.
Yuk! It's so gross my hair stands on end!



All in all it was a great weekend and I can't wait for Daddy and Me Weekend, Part 2!

No comments: