Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Quick Update to Daddy and Me Weekend

It seems that both Mommy and Daddy had cameras last weekend and I missed posting some great shots.

Here I am chilling on the butcher block with my fish. And, yes, I do respond to the sign for 'fish'.



Here is my version of 'Lawrence of Arabia', except for that whole dying thing.



Here's another because the linen napkin stayed on quite nicely. For those who remember, this is the napkin that I lifted from a visit with Miss Kathleen.


Before I forget, Daddy has decided that the whole family tree thing is getting confusing and we need to start calling people by Miss (really Ms, but we end up saying Miss) and Mr instead of Aunt and Uncle unless they are a blood relative. Hey, I totally get what's going on, but if it helps the old man out then I'm willing to go along with it.

No comments: