Monday, January 05, 2009

Blackjack, Baby

It was an early morning in the K-B home. Daddy left for Las Vegas at the ungodly hour of 5am. Since I woke up to say good-bye to him, my schedule was a bit off.

Mommy loves that she can plop me down and I can sit and entertain myself for about 20 minutes before singing for attention.

Here I am just hanging out with my new gumball machine.



Daddy, we miss you!

Think it's time to lower my mattress? Otherwise, my next blog will be about my first trip to the ER.



One sad girl that Daddy will be gone all week. But, this weekend it will be all about Daddy and Me as we send Mommy off to Boston for a three-day adventure.




Look at me, Standing Samantha!




And I'm even smiling!

PS- Hope Daddy has some time to gamble and wins BIG. My toys sure take up a lot of space!

No comments: