Saturday, January 10, 2009

Daddy And Me Weekend, Day Two

Happy Birthday to me! Can you believe six months have passed since I said, "Hello World!"?


Here I am chillin' with my red ring. I've got a great life!






Mommy called to wish me a happy birthday. Now that I'm so big, I don't need much help with the phone. Mommy now knows why other people can tell when I'm holding the phone. She says that I sound like a pervert breathing heavily on the phone. Hey, what can I tell you? I'm not old enough to talk yet!
Daddy and I both thought that a bath was in order so I could celebrate the day free from stink. I am absolutely fascinated by water. I don't understand why I can't catch it and play with it like I can my other toys. Daddy also holds the faucet over my head and I try to catch the water in my mouth. I'm getting pretty good at it, but haven't yet gotten a picture to share with you.

We made it two days without Mommy and we're doing great!

No comments: