Thursday, January 08, 2009

Boston Bound- Need Directions

Mommy is preparing for her trip to Boston tomorrow, so we stopped by Henry's house for some directions. They went to Boston last weekend and we thought they might give us some advice on which route Mommy should take.

Henry was super excited to see me. He did everything he could to get my attention, but I just wasn't having any of it today. I was too tired to be my normal cutesy self. Boy, was Henry pissy with my lack of attention. Let's get together next week when we've both had our naps and then we'll both be happy as clams!


Doesn't he look annoyed with me?


I played with the piggy bank and decided to 'clean up' the 'dirty' money. No paper trail here!


Henry cheered up considerably when Aunt E gave him his sippy cup. He is getting so good with his sippy cup it made me want to go home and give mine a whirl.



Um, I think this isn't quite right.


Ah, much better!

No comments: