Friday, January 09, 2009

Daddy And Me Weekend, Day One

Bye-Bye, Mommy! Early this morning I casually waved to Mommy as she headed off to Boston for her annual trip to hang out with her college friends. Daddy took the whole day off work to play with me. Yippee!

We had such fun together. Mommies are always worried about safety, germs and all that jazz. Daddy and I just wanted to have some fun this weekend. Check out our adventures.
ExerSaucer time! This is particularly fun now that I know how each of the toys work. I can make lots of annoying sounds come out of this seemingly innocent toy.

Daddy is helping me practice my crawling. I think I've got great form. What do you think?

Diaper on the head!

Does it look like I miss Mommy? She'll be back in a few days, but for now I'm having a great time with Daddy!

No comments: