Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas, Part II

We hung out with Zsuzsi this afternoon and while we were in Barnes and Noble a female employee came up and commented how cute we are. Then she said, and I'm not kidding, "My you are going to be such a lady" to Zsuzsi. And to me, "You are going to take your time becoming a lady." Yep, she totally called me on being a super droolmeister.


When we got home, there were two boxes waiting for us. Mommy and I unpacked the Christmas box that Daddy mailed from California. It was super cool to take everything out of the box because I already knew what was in it and couldn't wait to play with all my toys!

BTW-Mommy no longer watches me like a hawk. She just makes sure that there aren't walls or sharp objects within body's length of me so I topple directly onto the carpet.

My, what good posture I have.




Posing for the camera!



Cool box.



Oh, I forgot to mention that my new trick of blowing raspberries keeps me entertained for HOURS. I have trouble going down for naps because I'm too busy rolling around and blowing raspberries. I even blow them at strangers when we're out and about.

2 comments:

J. Baxter said...

This is an ADORABLE blog! And baby. And it makes me miss the days when I only had one little guy to take care of!

Anonymous said...

Am so jealous of sitting baby. Z does not sit. She resents being forced to stay in one spot. Except when held in someone's arms, but then she indicates which way she ought to be carried...