Sunday, January 25, 2009

Curses

What was intended to be a fun weekend (despite Daddy dashing off to Seattle) turned ugly. Mommy knew it was coming, she just didn't know when and how bad. Mommy and Daddy both got sick this weekend. Yep, Daddy got sick twice in two weeks and Mommy got her first ailment.

Mommy was too tired to play with me, but she let me watch all sorts of tv while she snoozed on my playmat next to me. I swear, if I was of driving age I could have snuck out to NYC or AC and she wouldn't have noticed. I spent most of the day blowing raspberries and playing with my nuk. Oh, and learning how to make the gum ball machine work with my foot. Man, am I talented or what?

I hope they both feel better really soon. I don't want Daddy flying back home tomorrow night sick as can be. And he leaves for Greece next weekend so we need him all better now.

No pictures. Trust me, it's better this way.

Tomorrow I'm off for more shots....

No comments: