Sunday, August 02, 2009

Busy As A Bumble Bee

I'm awake and you see me with my Nuk? Yep, it's before 5am and all's quiet upstairs. Daddy sleeping? Check. Mufasa sleeping? Check. Mommy sleeping? Of course not. Who do you think changed my diaper this morning? Sure wasn't me. I think diapers are totally overrated.

Which is rounder, my face or pacifier?

I see you remote. You can't hide from me!


How's this angle? Does it minimize my baby fat?


I haven't posted too many Mommy and me picture lately. There are countless ones on my Daddy's hard drive, but they don't seem to load correctly on blogger. Me thinks people are sick of Mommy's mug on the blog.

Daddy woke up and just like an arrow, made a straight shot to the new house to get crackin' on the master bedroom transformation from a wallpaper covered enclosure to a serene getaway. We, on the other hand, took our sweet old time. I even had a chance to make a few phone calls. I'm one social butterfly!


Mommy just loves this picture. How 'bout you?

Again, I say. How can I be so under weight and have such chunky cheeks?

Once we were at the house Mommy headed to the kitchen where she put EVERYTHING away all wrong. Time for SOOPER BAYBEEE to step in and relocate the maple syrup.


If I just grab it my it's top, then I can squeeze it back in the already overflowing cabinet. I thought this kitchen was bigger?

Yep, it goes right next to the back-up maple syrup. See why Daddy gets so annoyed with Mommy's shopping addiction? We have a Shop-Rite grocery store in our kitchen!


I am one determined baby. Kitchen finished. On to the living room!


Whew! What a long day. Gotta recharge the batteries. Mommy finally figured out how to make Aunt Helen's quiche the right way. Cook the mushrooms before putting them in the pie crust. Yummy!


This will be so much easier when our furniture arrives and I can use my high chair.

I've been taking inventory of each cabinet and drawer. Thank goodness I have. Where have these beauties been hiding?

Ah, finally. A picture of my new kitty-cat, Trixie!
After Daddy finished painting the master bedroom ceiling we decided it was time to head to the mall to buy my bedroom decorations. PBK, here I come. After much boring planning between Mommy and the super patient sales lady, Daddy and I busted over to Starbucks and then took a stroll around the other shops.


Misson accomplished. We bought almost everything we needed and then scooted back to the townhouse so we could head outside for a walk and enjoy the beautiful weather.

This was just one day! Imagine how tired I get at the end of the day. That's why I'm such a good sleeper!

No comments: