Friday, August 21, 2009

Quick Update

Slept the entire night through and woke up promptly at 5:30am. Why, you ask? Because that's what time Daddy's alarm went off. Yep, my hearing is fine. My attitude, not so hot from being awoken by the endless beeping. Anywhoos, the day got brighter as soon as I got to school and got to get my play on.

The best news of the day? Mommy and Daddy closed on the sale of our old house. The house I spent the first year of my life. No more Lily Lane. Wow, I feel so old having found myself in my second home.

Daddy left home at 12pm to head to the airport for a 3pm flight. Well, at 7:15pm the flight was canceled for nasty weather. In Newark? Shocking, I know.

I went to bed grouchy and annoyed after several rounds in the pack n play prison for fiddling with the tv buttons. Hope tomorrow is even better!

No comments: