Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Operation Boogie Patrol

Yep, it's gross to talk about but pretty much sums up my life this week. I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze-then the competition begins. Who gets to the boogies first- Mommy or me? The winner determines the boogie's fate.

I totally slept better last night. Went down about 8pm and sailed through the night until 2:30am when I sang for a sippy cup. Back to sleep 45 minutes later until 6:30am when Mommy still wasn't ready for a wake up call. She brought me to her bed and I fell right back to sleep for another whole hour. I suckered Mommy into staying home one more day so I could slumber in peace. Sucker!

Where is Daddy through this? Philly on a business trip. He comes back tomorrow and then scoots again on Friday to hit up the windy city for another business trip that carries into the weekend.

I'm feeling better, but those pesky boogies are hanging around longer than necessary, in my opinion.

Off to bed for another night of good sleeping!

No comments: