Monday, August 17, 2009

Lots Of Baby Cursing Goin' On

I am here to tell you that raging ear infections suck big time. I made it through a plane ride, the BIG MOVE and porch fest on Friday night before bowing down to the God of Sick Kids. I'm a mess, plain and simple. Mommy has never seen me this bad in my short 13 months on this green planet.

We went to the doctors this afternoon and when Dr. D said it was an ear infection Mommy actually asked him if I could spend a few days at his house. Seriously! He politely declined, but offered to call our new Target pharmacy to place a script order for Amoxicillin.

Off to the races we went! By the time my sorry butt got to the Pharmacy my order was ready. Mommy asked the nice lady when I'd start feeling better and she said three to five DAYS. Mommy then asked her if I could stay with her until then. Seriously! Where is Daddy when you need him?

I'm hacking, snotting and crying all over the place. I also am constantly at odds with the tissue queen, known as Mommy, of course. I much prefer to sneeze and then wipe with my entire hand and arm to spread the mess over as much space as possible. I'm so pathetic we're banning the camera this week. Sorry, campers!

No comments: