Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'll Take That To Go

This morning Mommy painted the master bedroom while Daddy and I went to Home Depot. Not sure who made out in this division of labor. The field trip was so tiring that I came home and slept for four hours. Yikes!

I woke up just in time for lunch and a quick trip to Target, and then, guess what? Another nap, of course!

This time I woke up just in time for dinner. Detecting a theme here? We headed out for a family dinner to Outback. I was super well behaved and scarfed down half a loaf of their heavenly bread all by myself. Then I noshed on sweet potato fries and a very tiny bit of a grilled cheese sandwich, which Mommy ripped into little pieces. I prefered her steak and then realized that grilled cheese is way better if I can eat it whole and let me two teeth tear off tiny chunks of sustenance. I'm really into biting my own food these days and pass over things served to me all nice and neat. I'm a messy girl at heart. When it was time to go I brought my sandwich with me. Take out!

Night night!

No comments: