Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yikes!

Here's a quick run down of my day.

Slept until 8am, when Mommy rudely plucked me out of my comfy crib like a bag of flour. Spent the car ride to school stewing in my own juices. Literally. Yep, it was quite the adventure. Mommy retrieved me from my car seat and got quite the present on her work shirt. Oops! Yep, you got that right. Mommy went to work with crap on her shirt and the sweet scent of Samantha poop wafted down every aisle she walked. It was a long day for all involved.

Slept and ate horribly at school. Was fussy to boot. I stuck my fingers in a kid's mouth so they could munch away. It didn't go according to plan and they chomped away. I ended up with yet another incident report. Mommy came to pick me up at 3pm so we could stop by Wendy's where I tried my very first chocolate frosty (super yummy!), Wendy's hamburger and my milk sippy cup. Then she took me home to play with Henry while I waited for my now routine doctor's appointment to get a note saying that I'm not contagious and can go back to school. Henry and I played while his folks got ready for their super special day. Congratulations to Henry's Mommy and Daddy!!!

At the doctor's office Dr. G poked and prodded me for what seemed like hours before he would give me a clean bill of health and blamed my sensitive stomach on nerves and stress related to traveling and sleeping in the same room as my folks for a whole week. He also confirmed my free flowing faucet of a nose is due to my endless teething. Go tooth and a half!

Slept on the car ride back home and then went NAKED on a parade around the ol' stomping ground. This is one of my last walks in this neighborhood as the movers come Friday and then we're in the new home for real.

Hung out with our buddy, Daniel and then I finally pooped out at 7pm. Any guesses on what time I'll wake up east coast time in the morning?

No comments: