Thursday, August 13, 2009

Confirmation and The Great Winding Down Exercise

Yep, it's true. Time zones were invented by babies who are at odds with their parents. Flying west to east has always been my downfall and this week is proving to be no exception.

After a quick trip to the new house, it was time to head home to the townhouse, have some din-din, wash up and head off to sweet slumber.

Did that burp really come from me??


I'm sorta getting on Mommy's last nerve. For anyone who has spent any time with Mommy, you know all about her sleeping problems and dependency on the boob tube. I've managed to work my nimble fingers over the power strip and turn off all electronics on the entertainment center. All hail the powerful Samantha!


I am now officially taking steps (but not walking...yet) for everyone but Mommy. This is going over swimmingly well. Daddy loves it and Mommy is about to burst with jealousy. Life is good!


PS-I'm now the recipient of 'Mommy talk'. What's that you ask? Conversations that explain the ways of life, like the one I got tonight--- A parent's love for babies diminishes exponentially after the hours of 8pm and disappears by 10pm. Sleep, Samantha, now! Daddy at least pretends to love me and plays with me. That is until I give him the gift of two very stinky, very dirty diapers in two hours. Oops.

No comments: