Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Smiles

Boy, what's one to do on their first official day in a new house? Unpack, of course. But, with a Samantha in the house it goes a bit slower than usual. I need lots of play time.

The significance of this picture is that my arms look totally ripped and it's my blog. Enough said.

Here's a beautiful moment caught on jpg.


And another one of Mommy playing with me.


Yep, that's me behind the entertainment center, right at home with all the wires and share tools. I find this taboo place totally fascinating and have decided that I'm willing to spend many minutes in pack n play prision for brief moments in my version of Toys R Us.



After getting out of pack n play prision (I do one minute stretches for violations made after the second warning) I crawled over to Mufasa's resting couch and hunkered down for some fun with the remote that I'm allowed to play with (the one with a battery missing).


Mommy made us our very first meal and I ate with the family, pasta. Yay for grownup meals! My mommy only buys whole wheat pasta, which is, how do you say, an adjustment from the normal Gerber Graduates pasta meals I've been having at school. Wonder why Mommy and Daddy were doing paper, rock, scissors to determine who changes my diaper tomorrow morning?
Seriously, does life get any better than a face full of pasta and a Nuk in hand to boot?

No comments: