Friday, August 28, 2009

Mack Truck In The House

Looks like a truck ran over my face, doesn't it? Fortunately, I'm no worse for the wear. I feel great and haven't even tugged at the offending swollen mass that was, at one point, my eye.

See, I can even bust out an almost toothless smile at a Daddy joke!
Here's a close up of my beauty.


One thing that's happened in the last week or so that makes Mommy and Daddy weak in the kees is my penchant for hugging them full on-yep, both arms extended and wrapped tightly around their neck. Snuggling isn't as bad as I remember it, or I just need a little more lovin' these days. Either way, we're all digging this token of affection.
This extra lovin' seems to be working because Mommy's been taking me on these super fun walks in downtown Cranbury and we stop for a special ice cream treat. Yep, my onesie really says 'perfect is my middle name'.
I'm ready for ya, cone! Ready, set, go!
What do ya mean, you want to share? This is a Samantha-sized treat. No ice cream for you!
This is way harder than it looks.
Must focus if I want this frozen treat to end up in my buddha belly.
This is way harder than it looks, so don't try this at home Samantha fans.
Finally, perfect execution!

No comments: