Sunday, October 10, 2010

Daddy Inspired Sundays

Mommy's all super senstive about Daddy's never ending travel in October. What does this mean for Daddy and me? Spending every free minute together with Mommy following with her darned camera.

Mommy made today start for Daddy at 6am sharp when I woke up. You can imagine how thrilled Daddy was to jump right into Samantha sponsored activities. Onto pancakes. Yummy! I kindly offered to mix the batter myself while Daddy tended to the mixer that normally only knows how to beat eggs for Samantha approved mushroom and spinach quiche.

While I'm normally quality control for quiche, Daddy jumped all over that bandwagon. Not on it, he was literally all up in my grill just because I splashed a tiny (read, " a whole bunch") bit of mix onto the countertop.
So we compromised and switched to the neutral mixer. So long as you keep it in the mix when it's turned on, all is well.
We had awesome pancakes and I even took some with me shopping through the house. Shopping is my totally favorite past-time. It sure is draining though and I always bring along a snack.

Then we headed to Mercer County Park for the mega slides. Daddy was a trooper and climbed all over the playground with me since Mommy blamed her belly size for not parktaking (get it? ha!) in the fun.

Here I am on round 934. This is a blast!
After an amazing time at the park, interrupted no less than four times with Mommy's potty breaks, we went for a walk at the park. Gotta keep on top of the buddha belly or it comes back in a flash after a late night snack. We headed home for Mommy and Samantha nap time. We don't nap together. Mommy gets her socks in a bunch just cuz I exhibit all symptoms of restless leg syndrome and kick the daylights out of her. I digress.


When I woke up, Mommy was still resting. Daddy tossed me a snack, socks and shoes and we headed to the park down the street from us. I was totally rockin' the laid back sporty Samantha spice girls look, don'tcha think? I think it's my hat turned backwards and my left pant leg scrunched up.

The water bottle completes the look.
Wondering how we got these shots? Mommy felt left out when she woke up and drove all around Mayberry looking for us and had a short streak of brillance and called Daddy's cell phone for a location update.

I just love family playground time!
Wowsers, Daddy sure is bigger than I am.
There isn't much to say about this picture other than my signature, "I so pretty!".

Great day, Daddy. I love you bunches!

No comments: