Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome Home, Daddy!

Today is super special. Why? Daddy is on his way back from Denver- Broncos land, if you will.
I'm super excited to see him after him being in St. Louis last week and California the week before. What's next, Denmark?

I was running around the house cheering for Daddy, when Mommy asked if I'd make him a welcome home picture. I ran to the closet and selected a piece of blue construction paper and then headed to my easel to grab some crayons. The I hunkered down at my table and started to draw. When my masterpiece was finished I hung it on the fridge.

Daddy's car was a bit late so he caught me in the middle of Barney, but this once I stopped watching the purple dinosaur and ran to Daddy full of hugs and kisses. Then, I showed him my picture and he said, "Nice fish". Yay! He knows I made him a picture of fish. They are my favorite thing to draw and have drawn for me, especially in the bathtub. With Daddy and Mommy home with me, life is swimmingly good!

No comments: