Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swim, Duckie, Swim

With Daddy traveling again, it was up to Mommy to see that I bathed. She isn't as much fun as Daddy, who lets me splash all I want. But, Daddy gets really annoyed when he comes home to hug a girl with food crusted hair.

So, enter in to the picture bathtime with Mommy. It's always an adventure. We start each bath with fizzie negotiations and once I've gotten my ten, I toss them into the water to turn the bath into a super cute color. Then I hop in, buddha belly and all, and shut the door so I can splash to my heart's content.

After I'm super squeaky clean, I grab my yellow rubber ducky and head downstairs for some solid purple dinosaur quality time. And totally focused am I! Duckie loves Barney, too!

Except when Mommy starts to tickle me and break my concentration. She's way too good at that!
Once I stop laughing, I get all stern with her and make her leave me in peace. Barney and Samantha time is sacred.

No comments: